Sunday, August 4, 2013

HER BLUE WHEEL IN THE WOODS: RANSOM!

"Yeah, it is real," she whinced, her eyes pretended to be wheels. "I've got sixteen of them in midnights." All of them blankly reeling, he imagined her without the earrings, but lightly. Neither of them needed toes for this house of cards. Besides, when one Romeo plants his heels in the Blue Wheel they all get a turn at bat. Or, at least that's what she was obliquely forming. "I can be innocent, but not what you think is crazy." She wanted that to be written in bold costumes, for his parade. "I'm sure you can appreciate my wanting to keep all these shoes for wearing. They are, after all, things." He nodded - but why? Gravy time never had this many sets and she knew that all she had to do was crumple up silver dollars to get that windpipe reading its lines properly. "Okay," he'd had it. "Get me something else blue."

No comments:

Post a Comment